FOOD PROCESSING TECHNOLOGY LEVEL 1
EXAMINATION BODY - KNEC
These are divided into the following modules:
260 hrs (You pay Kshs 43,500)
Mode of attendance: full time or part-time
By the end of this module, the trainee should be able to:
- Understanding baking and confectionery principles and operations
- Operate and maintain bakery equipment
- Produce different baked and confectionery items to required catering standards
- Apply hygiene in production and storage of baked and confectionery items
- Appreciate baking and confectionery as a means of earning a living
Our courses appeal particularly to Bakeries, Hotels, Hospitality industries, Individual consumers of traditional foods, house wives, cooks in traditional food establishments etc
Tuition as per the course description.
NB: The fees do not include raw material cost.
15 Hours You pay Kshs.3,500/=