Welcome to the Nairobi College of Bread and Confectionery Technology. Some of the advantages you gain by studying with us include:
- 1-2 students maximum - for the individualized attention you desire
- Financial Independence – Trainees start successful businesses and become financially independent.
- Employment – Through practical training the unemployed and the under-employed gain sufficient competence to start income generating activities that make them self –employed.
- Investors – Tailor made courses assist the investors.
- Employers – Don’t have to struggle with training their bakery staff.
- Bakery Owners, Hotel owners and Managers – Receive tailor- made training and practical skills upgrading.
- House wives – Acquire practical skills and start their businesses.
- Employees working on full time or part-time basis – Improve their competence through skills upgrading and are awarded college certificates.
- Start –ups – Completely new persons in the bakery industry acquire practical skills.
- Professionals – sharpen their competence through refresher courses.
- Baking and Cooking for Leisure – Practical training (part-time) over the weekdays or week-ends.
- Flexibility – The attendance is flexible to suit the convenience of trainees.
Tuition as below
Tuition - KShs 14,000/=
Registration - Kshs 200/=
Certificate - Kshs 100/=
Total - KShs 14,300/=
NB: The above fees do not include raw material cost (approx Kshs 1,500/=)
Able to read and write in English or Kiswahili
To provide the trainees with specific hands-on skills required for quality improvement and production efficiency.